Sunday 11 January 2015

Fat jeans...

Yes I do mean jeans not genes... last week, after Christmas, I had to buy a pair of jeans cos I had literally expanded out of all but one very thin pair, and since I bought them to fit me nearly half a stone ago (even though that was only last week) they are already too big to wear without a belt.
These jeans were from a supermarket and only cost me £10, but as I've only worn them five times that means they are my most expensive jeans ever (£2 a go!).
Now I'm sure Mistress R would say that I get rid of them, but really that doesn't stop you getting fat again, it just means you have to buy more clothes again when you do. What I think I'm going to do is put them into storage, away from my normal clothes, so that they are there if I ever need them again, at least for the moment.
If all goes to plan, and I end up back in 34" jeans, then maybe I will give them to a charity or something, but I shall then have a pair of 36" jeans in storage. I might also pin a note to them, reminding myself that these jeans are for emergencies only and should not be taken as a new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment